Anu invites you on a culinary exploration of diverse cuisines to enjoy the simple pleasures of cooking often lost in the whirlwind of a busy life.
Anu is the granddaughter of Kundan Lal Gujral, founder of the legendary Moti Mahal restaurant in India and inventor of the Tandoori Cuisine with such dishes as ‘Tandoori Chicken’ and ‘Butter Chicken’ – the inspiration for the now global favorite Chicken Tikka Masala.
Mealtimes must always be convivial occasions and nothing would please us more than for you to create your very own interpretations with our curry sauces!
A delicious, smooth and creamy sauce which is a staple found in almost every Indian restaurant around the world. Authentic taste and a very easy meal to prepare when you are in a hurry.
1. Saute chicken in 1tbsp oil till fully cooked.
2. Pour the sauce in pan over Chicken and let simmer for 3-4 mins. Cover with a lid and turn off heat. Give it 10 mins to absorb the flavor.
3. Enjoy! over steamed rice or Indian Naan (flatbread).
A tangy curry infused with the rich aromas of Kafir lime, tomatoes, onions and herbs makes this curry a burst of flavors and redolent of the joyful beaches of Goa!
1. Saute the shrimp/fish in a little oil for 5-10 mins till cooked.
2. Pour the entire contents of the jar over the shrimp/fish and bring to a boil, simmer for 2 mins and turn off heat.
3. Enjoy! over hot, steamed rice.
A versatile sauce with turmeric and a blend of simple spices and herbs, this is a quick and authentic Indian curry which is a staple in Indian homes.
1. Saute 1lb Chicken Tenders/Chopped Vegetables/Paneer in 2 tsp oil
2. Pour the curry paste over and simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally till cooked.
3. Enjoy! with rice/Naan.
Moti Mahal Delux is a global chain of restaurants with over 120 franchises in India and around the world...